Sharing and Caring are what we do best at Hallmark and in Retirement!
…100+ years of sharing and caring were built by the thousands of years of collective dedication and expertise of Hallmark’s retirees. The Hallmark Retiree Club helps to maintain the special community we share. Our site helps to provide information on upcoming events, group activities, photos, shared memories, resources for discounts, happenings…
New and notable
Hallmark Retirees: Special shopping events at Hallmark headquarters!
Retirees of Hallmark Cards are invited to join us for two special holiday shopping events at headquarters.
During these events, retirees and a guest can visit headquarters to shop in both the employee card shop and the Surplus Shop (formally known as “Double D”) without an escort. And, yes, your retiree discount applies!
Please read below to learn the processes and details you need to know to attend these special events:
- Event dates:
- Monday, November 28, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- Monday, December 5, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- Who can attend: You (Hallmark retirees), plus one guest. This is a special retiree-only event.
- Parking and building entrance: You may park in the employee parking garage (the Rice Center garage) on the “B” level.
- Entering the HQ building: You and your guest should enter the building through the 4D entrance and check in with your retiree badge at the security desk. Retirees who no longer have an employee badge can check in with security, but may experience a bit of a wait time to enter. Please note, replacement retiree badges will not be issued at this time.
- While in the HQ building:
- Access to headquarters will be limited to just the card shop and Surplus Shop. Retirees and guests will not have access to other parts of the building.
- The Crown Room and Café will be closed during these shopping events.
- Shopping payment methods: Card shop and Surplus Shop purchases can be made with a debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover). Cash or checks will not be accepted.
We look forward to welcoming you back to headquarters for these special events and hope to see you soon!
Liberty, Leavenworth, and Lawrence Card Shops open to Retirees!
Click here for hours. Payment is only by credit card – Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Need Hallmark Product? Retirees can order from the Employee Card Shops. Please note roll wrap must be picked up; it will not be mailed. Click here for details!
Let us know if you have any ideas for us! Check out and comment on our Face Book page, Hallmark Retiree Club. (Answer the questions when requesting membership in the group – please!)
Stay tuned for info on 2022…..
Click here for more info on the Quarterly Lunch.
Click here for a reservation form.