KANSAS CITY, Mo. (June 20, 2022) — PopMinded by Hallmark will meet some of pop culture’s greatest fans later this year while attending two of the world’s largest fan-focused events – Comic-Con International and New York Comic Con. This is the first time since 2019 the company will be attending the events in person.
Since 2016, PopMinded has served as Hallmark’s way of celebrating fandom with gifts and collectibles created and curated with all fans in mind. PopMinded plans to continue Hallmark’s annual tradition of providing access to their ever-popular event-exclusive products.
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament designs, itty bittys® plush characters, and other exclusives will be sold in limited quantities at these two events:
- Comic-Con International: San Diego, July 21-24
- New York Comic Con, October 6-9
Limited Availability items include:
- Gonk Droid™ and Mouse Droid™ Keepsake Ornament set features a pair of droids first appearing in Star Wars: A New Hope™ that have proven popular and memorable with fans over more than 40 years. The Gonk Droid features sounds from the film. The ornament set is priced at $35 with a total production run of 3,000.
- Time War Dalek Keepsake Ornament This gold-armored version of the iconic Doctor Who villain is depicted as Daleks in the Cult of Skaro appeared to challenge the Tenth Doctor. The exclusive ornament, which includes sound from the show, is priced at $30 with a total production run of 3,000.
- Spider-Gwen Keepsake Ornament depicts the heroic alter ego of Gwen Stacy as she has appeared in alternate universes to fight crime in comics and animated stories. This ornament is priced at $25 with a total production run of 3,000.
- Harry Potter™, Rubeus Hagrid™ & Luna Lovegood™ Set of 3 Christmas Tree Ornaments A trio of fan-favorite characters are styled to complement characters in Hallmark’s Harry Potter Mystery Ornament line. The exclusive three-pack is priced at $15 with a total production run of 1,500.
- Professor Boggart Snape™ itty bittys® offers a stylized depiction of the iconic moment when Neville Longbottom conjures the idea of Snape in his grandmother’s clothes to defeat the boggart. It is priced at $10 with a total production run of 2,400.
The event exclusives will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the PopMinded booth when the convention opens each day. Sales permit one of each exclusive product to be sold per person, per transaction while supplies last.
Allotments will be divided evenly between the two conventions. Additionally, a small quantity of the three Keepsake Ornaments will be available for Keepsake Ornament Club Members to purchase. For more information on membership, go to www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornament-club.
The PopMinded booth will showcase upcoming products and sneak peeks from Hallmark’s full line of pop culture-themed products, and have select items from Hallmark’s core product lines available for purchase. Along with the tradition free exclusive buttons, handed out in limited quantities with a different design released each day of the convention.
Visit PopMinded.com/Events for details on how to purchase exclusives and learn about on-site activities planned for each event released closer to the date.
For more information about PopMinded by Hallmark and the products offered, visit PopMinded.com
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 MARVEL
BBC, DOCTOR WHO, and TARDIS (word marks and logos) are trademarks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under licence. BBC logo © BBC 1996. Doctor Who logo © BBC 2018. Dalek image © BBC/Terry Nation 1963. Cyberman image © BBC/Kit Pedler/Gerry Davis 1966. K-9 image © BBC/Bob Baker/Dave Martin 1977. Licensed by BBC Studios.
WIZARDING WORLD characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22)
Comic-Con is a registered trademark of San Diego Comic Convention.
Eva Gregory Hallmark Cards, Inc. email@example.com
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing more than 20,000 worldwide, the approximately $3.8 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently-owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Hallmark Media operates three linear cable channels, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. The company also features Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of uplifting eBooks, audiobooks, and print editions. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter.