KANSAS CITY, Mo. (June 17, 2019) — PopMinded by Hallmark is preparing to greet fans at the nation’s largest pop culture fan gatherings later this year with limited quantities of products and collectibles inspired by iconic characters and developed exclusively for fan events.
PopMinded, which debuted in 2016, is Hallmark’s way to celebrate fandom with gifts and collectibles created and curated with all fans in mind. PopMinded continues and expands on Hallmark’s decade-long tradition of providing event attendees access to Hallmark’s ever popular event exclusive products available only through convention pop-up stores.
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament designs, itty bittys® plush characters, and other gift items will be sold in limited quantities at these events on Hallmark’s 2019 convention calendar. View the calendar at PopMinded.com/Events.
Limited availability items include:
- A Wild Ride on Endor themed Keepsake Ornament features Paploo™ the Ewok™ piloting a speeder bike as seen in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. A variation of an ornament featuring a Scout Trooper™ will be available in Hallmark Gold Crown stores starting in July. This event exclusive ornament also plays sound from the film. The ornament is priced at $40 with a total production run of 3,200.
- The Chewbacca™ Bandolier themed itty bittys® carrier is designed to hold nine Star Wars itty bittys® to sport around the convention. These one-size-sits all carriers will be sold while supplies last and sell for $18 or $8 with the purchase of three Star Wars itty bittys®.
- Iron Spider Keepsake Ornament depicts Spider-Man wearing the Item 17-A armor first seen in Avengers: Infinity War. This metal ornament is priced at $25 with a total production run of 2,075.
- I.S.S. Enterprise™ Keepsake Ornament is inspired by the classic episode “Mirror, Mirror” of the original Star Trek television series. The Mirror Universe’s flagship of the Terran Empire is a repainted version of a sculpt first offered in 2016, now features sound from the episode. The ornament is priced at $40 with a total production run of 3,475.
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Burnt) itty bittys® This event exclusive “toasted” variant (regular version available in Hallmark Gold Crown stores) comes packed in a city scape that celebrates the 35th anniversary of the release of the original Ghostbusters feature film. The exclusive priced at $10 with a total production run of 1,800.
- Sybill Trelawney™ itty bittys® is inspired by the character’s appearance in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The character joins the itty bittys plush collection of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry staff members. The exclusive is priced at $10 with a limited production run of 2,250.
- Wonder Woman Invisible Jet ice mold is a silicone mold that shapes ice cubes that look like Wonder Woman’s iconic mode of transportation, as well as the iconic WW logo. The mold is priced at $20 with a total production run of 1,000. $20.00.
PopMinded’s line of PXL8® style collectible enamel pins will continue to feature 8-bit renditions of favorite characters at 2019 events. This year’s pins, available while supplies last, include Captain Marvel of Marvel Comics, exclusive to Comic-Con® in San Diego.
A very limited number of 2019 event exclusive Keepsake Ornaments will also be available for sale later this year to members of the Keepsake Ornament Club. Information for joining the club can be found online at Hallmark.com/KOC
At the end of the 2019 convention season in October, any remaining stock of the year’s event exclusives may be made available for sale online. Check for details at PopMinded.com
Additional details about daily allocations for each event exclusive product as well as activity plans for each event will be announced closer to the respective convention dates. Look for additional Hallmark pop-culture products including greeting cards to be available at each event.
For more information about PopMinded by Hallmark and the products offered, visit PopMinded.com
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GHOSTBUSTERS TM & © 2019 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 MARVEL
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
Comic-Con is a registered trademark of San Diego Comic Convention.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 worldwide, the approximately $3.5 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently-owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Crown Media Family Networks operates three linear cable channels, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. The company also features Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of uplifting eBooks, audiobooks, and print editions. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.