KANSAS CITY, Mo. (April 20, 2017) — Mom is the heart of the home—and this year, Hallmark Gold Crown® stores offer many new ways to express love and appreciation. From hundreds of cards to a wide assortment of unique gifts, Hallmark Gold Crown® stores are filled with thoughtful ways to celebrate today’s modern moms.
This year, the Hallmark Mother’s Day card collection includes more than 1,000 designs that address the needs of today’s family relationships – stepmother, two moms, partner, former in-laws, dad-as-mom, dad’s wife, birth mother, mother of my child, and anyone who is “like a mother.” Plus Hallmark creates cards for hard-to-find situations such as celebrating a First Mother’s Day, as well as cards for expecting mothers.
Hallmark Gold Crown® stores offer the widest variety of unique and innovative cards and collections including:
- The Signature Collection Designer Collaborations, co-created with some of today’s most popular designers, bloggers and style influencers, are the perfect way to celebrate modern motherhood with style. This year’s featured designers include: Thimblepress, Kelli Murray, Carolyn Gavin, and Chloé Fleury
- The Signature Jewelry Collection. These beautiful cards also feature a 14-arat gold-plated necklace to give mom a beautiful keepsake paired with the perfect message.
- High-quality, beautifully crafted greetings in the Wonderfolds Collection. These 3D cards make a statement that wows and can be put on display.
In addition to this Mother’s Day’s Hallmark Gold Crown® card collections, here are a few other gift collections available this Mother’s Day to shower mom or grandma with love. Many products are available with special pricing and values through Mother’s Day.
- Mark & Hall Accessories – A traditional meets modern approach to stylish, yet affordable, accessories mom will love. The collection features totes, bags, scarves and jewelry with prices ranging from $12.95-$59.95.
- Crafters and Co. Spa Collection – Bring the comfort of the spa home to mom with a collection of aromatherapy products that sooth, relax and rejuvenate to relieve stress.
- Stylish Statements – Simple truths and optimistic mantras that inspire, affirm and empower are highlighted in a variety of prints. Made to be shared with important women in your life, each print can sit or hang, and comes with a beautiful gold-finish frame and easel back.
- Marjolein Bastin Spring Gifts – Featuring the artwork of beloved artist, Marjolein Bastin, this gift collection helps mom create a look for her home that’s as inviting as spring featuring scenes from nature.
- Catalina Estrada Gifts – The assortment of gifts includes brightly colored umbrellas, cuff bracelets, mugs, frames and other personal accessories featuring the artwork of the popular Colombian illustrator.
All things Mother’s Day can be found at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and other participating Hallmark retailers nationwide.Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store. And for creative tips for celebrating Mother’s Day, visit Hallmark Stores Facebook, Hallmark Stores Instagram and Ideas.Hallmark.com.
© Catalina Estrada
© Marjolein Bastin
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 worldwide, the approximately $3.5 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently-owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of uplifting eBooks, audiobooks, and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription-based streaming service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.