Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and Hallmark.com deliver new gifts for every mom
Mom is the heart of the home-and this year, Hallmark Gold Crown® stores offer many new ways to express love and appreciation. From hundreds of cards to a wide assortment of unique gifts, Hallmark Gold Crown® stores are filled with thoughtful ways to celebrate today’s modern moms.
This year, the Hallmark Mother’s Day card collection includes more than 1,000 designs that address the needs of today’s family relationships – stepmother, two moms, partner, former in-laws, dad-as-mom, dad’s wife, birth mother, mother of my child, and anyone who is “like a mother.” Plus Hallmark creates cards for hard-to-find situations such as celebrating a First Mother’s Day, as well as cards for expectant moms.
Hallmark Gold Crown® stores offer the widest variety of unique and innovative cards and collections including:
- The Signature Collection Designer Collaborations, co-created with some of today’s most popular designers, bloggersand style influencers, are the perfect way to celebrate modern motherhood with style. This year’s featured designers include: 100 Layer Cake-let, Danielle Kroll, Leah Duncan, and Our Heiday.
- The Anthem Song Card Collection features celebratory cards with clear, warm and fun messages celebrating Mom and surprisingly perfect music clips inside.
- High-quality, beautifully crafted greetings inspired by the Hallmark archives are highlighted in the Hallmark Heritage Collection of cards for Mom or anyone.
This Mother’s Day Hallmark Gold Crown® is also proud to announce a new partnership with Colombian illustrator Catalina Estrada. Catalina’s designs can be found worldwide on textiles, travel goods, wall papers and more. The collection celebrates the many colors of Mom through the vibrant and inspiring designs.
“Catalina’s designs make up a brand that captivates Europe and the entire world,” said Jen Kirsch, Hallmark spokesperson. “We’re thrilled to partner with her and believe this collection features an assortment of gifts helps are perfect for honoring mom and letting her know she is appreciated and loved.”
The assortment of gifts includes brightly colored umbrellas, cuff bracelets, mugs, frames and other personal accessories. While launching at Mother’s Day, the collection will be available year round exclusively at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and Hallmark.com and is priced $9.95 – $49.99
In addition to the Catalina Estrada Gifts Collection, here are a few other gift collections available this Mother’s Day to shower mom or grandma with love. Many products are available with special pricing and values through Mother’s Day.
- Crafters & Co. Bath & Body – Luxurious foaming bath salts, shower bursts, hand creams, lip balms, soaps and candles in a variety of scents make up this collection that stands out with its premium ingredients and heightened attention to detail. All small indulgences that create big experiences for the recipient.
- Crafters and Co. Tea Timing – This tea collection mixes classic favorites with a nice touch of freshness. Pair a handcrafted, certified-organic tea with beautiful ceramic infuser for a delightful tea experience.
- Siply Fabulous – Enjoy Mother’s Day or one of life’s many occasions with this gorgeous collection of artistically designed wineglasses and matching beverage napkins.
- Stylish Statements – Simple truths and optimistic mantras that inspire, affirm and empower are highlighted in a variety of prints. Made to be shared with important women in your life, each print can sit or hang, and comes with a beautiful gold-finish frame and easel back.
- Angel Blessings – Hallmark artist Joanne Eschrich brings her faith and inspiration to a variety of finely sculpted angel figurines with inspiring messages for Mom, Grandma and more.
All things Mother’s Day can be found at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and other participating Hallmark retailers nationwide.Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store. And for creative tips for celebrating Mother’s Day, visit Ideas.Hallmark.com
© Catalina Estrada
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing more than 28,000 worldwide, the approximately $4 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. Its global Hallmark Greetings business sells greeting cards and gift wrap in more than 30 languages with distribution in more than 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops. Hallmark Retail operates 2,000 Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries and Hallmark Home & Gifts sells a broad array of home décor and gift product throughout the U.S. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, the e-books division of the Hallmark channels, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription-based streaming service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.