KANSAS CITY, Mo. (October 2, 2018) — During Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Debut more than 125 all-new Keepsake Ornaments will make their first appearance exclusively at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and online at Hallmark.com. The eagerly anticipated annual event, held October 6–14, is a chance for shoppers to pick up a limited edition or first in series ornament or any Keepsake, enjoy event-exclusive offers and start shopping for the holidays.
“This year marks the 45th Anniversary of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments. We’re excited about the new ornaments being released including top licensed characters and traditional favorites, as well as innovative ornaments that bring your tree to life,” said Nicole Reid, General Manager – Keepsakes and Hallmark Ornaments for Hallmark. “We want consumers to feel the magic with new ornaments in order for them to capture those special moments and memories in their lives. We also have accessories, tree toppers and table-top decorations that help set the scene for a perfect holiday celebration.”
Some highlights of the new Keepsake Ornaments arriving at the Ornament Debut include:
- Watch Linus and Charlie Brown bring your tree to life with the launch of the first two “A Charlie Brown Christmas” Storyteller Ornaments complete with light and sound.
- Create your own custom moment with the new Personalized Keepsake Ornaments. Add a name, photo or phrase to make a one-of-a-kind gift for someone special or an ornament that is uniquely yours, exclusively available at Hallmark.com.
- Put the finishing touches on your tree with one of the seven limited quantity exclusives pieces including DC’s Batman™ Classic TV Series The Riddler™, Warner Bros.’ Looney Tunes™ Tasmanian She- Devil™ – The Blushing Bride, LIONEL® Trains 2245P Texas Special Locomotive, and Season’s Treatings ornaments.
- New, first in series releases include the Christmas Carnival five-part series — Journey to the Stars ornament, by artist Ken Crow and the Luminous Lighthouse Tabletop Decoration.
- New stylish and sophisticated Premium Keepsake Ornaments designed with the finest materials and embellishments are sure to be standouts on this year’s tree.
To make Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Debut even more exciting, shoppers can unlock rich bonus point offers for their Keepsake ornament purchases, plus 500 bonus points for each purchase from the Hallmark Heritage Collection. This year, Hallmark has partnered with Toys for Tots to donate $1 for every Rudolph Itty Bitty or Rudolph Keepsake purchase. Additionally, Hallmark has partnered with Best Friends Animal Society to help pets find loving homes through Jingle & Bell or Pet Plush purchases.
Hallmark Gold Crown stores also use the Ornament Debut to mark the kick off to the holiday season as Hallmark Gold Crown stores offer their first look at 2018 Christmas products. Visit Hallmark.com/stores to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.
© Peanuts Worldwide LLC
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s18)
LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
LIONEL® Licensed by Lionel LLC.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer © & ®/™ The Rudolph Co., L.P. All elements under license to Character Arts, LLC. All rights reserved.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing more than 30,000 worldwide, the approximately $4 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. Its global Hallmark Greetings business sells greeting cards and gift wrap in more than 30 languages with distribution in more than 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops. Hallmark Retail operates 2,000 Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries and Hallmark Home & Gifts sells a broad array of home décor and gift product throughout the U.S. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, the e-books division of the Hallmark channels, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription-based streaming service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.