KANSAS CITY, Mo. (April 24, 2023) – Hallmark Cards, Inc. is proud to announce a new offering of products created in partnership with ArtLifting for the Real Stories collection. ArtLifting creates opportunity, empowerment, and validation for under-represented artists impacted by housing insecurity and disabilities. They offer artists the chance to secure their own income through the sale of original paintings, prints, and products.
“We are excited to partner with ArtLifting for the Real Stories collection,” said Chanda Fanolio, licensing creative manager at Hallmark. “This is an amazing opportunity to empower these artists and share their work with a community of caring connectors.”
ArtLifting partnerships create accessible economic opportunities for artists who are underrepresented in the contemporary art market. The new partnership represents Hallmark’s commitment to diversity and inclusion while raising public awareness about talented ArtLifting artists.
“There are countless talented artists who need a marketplace to share their work,” said Liz Powers, co-founder and CEO of ArtLifting. “By partnering with Hallmark, ArtLifting artists are realizing their full potential, earning an income, and inspiring the world to be more accessible.”
Available now as part of its Real Stories collection, the purchase of these items uplift and give back to underrepresented artists. The collection from ArtLifting features works by 18 artists across greeting cards, gift bags, journals, and other gifts.
Greeting Cards & Gift Bags
Like all items in the Real Stories collection, greeting cards and gift bags are inspired by life-changing stories highlighting the power of creativity and positivity.
- Thank someone who has made a difference in your life with the ArtLifting You’re Amazing Thank-You Card, ArtLifting Your Kindness Is Appreciated Thank-You Card or ArtLifting Sending Love and Light Blank Card.
- Recognize and celebrate little and big milestones with the ArtLifting You’re Celebrated Today Card or ArtLifting This Is a Big Moment Congratulations Card.
- Send encouragement and support to someone with the ArtLifting All Good Things Encouragement Card, ArtLifting Everything You Are Encouragement Card or ArtLifting Peace in Mind and Spirit Encouragement Card.
- Give your gift in a bag that is literal art with 13″ ArtLifting Broken Spectrum and the Four Points Large Gift Bag, 13″ ArtLifting Peach Flowers by Rhi Wilde Large Gift Bag, 6″ ArtLifting Sweet Dreams/Heaven in 3D Medium Gift Bag or 9.6″ ArtLifting Space Bot/Butte Montana Medium Gift Bag.
Stylish and special gifts in the Real Stories collection feature unique and purposeful artwork.
- Give a journal to someone to express their own creativity, ArtLifting Floral Artwork Journal, 6×8 or ArtLifting Geometric Artwork Journal, 6×8.
- Have them think of you every day by gifting a piece of jewelry like Demdaco ArtLifting Peony Bracelet or Demdaco ArtLifting Poppy Keshi Pendant Necklace.
- Make a memory by giving something you can do together like these puzzles, Demdaco ArtLifting Once Upon a Dream 500-Piece Puzzle, Demdaco ArtLifting Poppy Keshi 500-Piece Puzzle or Demdaco ArtLifting Triangle of One 120-Piece Puzzle.
The new offering of ArtLifting cards and products are available online now and at select Hallmark Gold Crown Stores as part of the Real Stories collection. Please visit Hallmark.com to shop online or shop your nearest store.
ArtLifting champions artists impacted by housing insecurity and disabilities by connecting their art with socially-conscious businesses and customers. Through partnerships with over 415 corporate clients, ArtLifting artists share their talents and stories with the world while earning an income from art sales and royalties. Since its founding in 2013 by former social worker Liz Powers and her brother, ArtLifting has grown to represent over 180 diverse artists in 33 states who have earned over $4.3 million from their art.
As a next-generation art consultancy, ArtLifting provides scalable art solutions and curation services for any environment or product. ArtLifting has partnered with companies like Bank of America, PayPal, Google, Bain Capital, Starbucks, LinkedIn, CBRE, and Hines. Our clients work with us to differentiate the design of their spaces, promote brand values, and inspire communities. ArtLifting makes tangible social impacts with our partners by reducing stigma and stereotypes and creating accessible economic opportunities for artists who are traditionally underrepresented in the contemporary art market. CEO and co-founder Liz Powers and ArtLifting has been featured in LA Times, Bloomberg, TED, NYT, Today Show, Forbes, Business Insider, CBS News, NBC Nightly News, among others. For more information, visit artlifting.com. Connect on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, and employing more than 20,000 worldwide, the company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business designs and sells greeting cards, gifts, ornaments and gift packaging in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Hallmark Media operates three cable networks – Hallmark Channel; Hallmark Movies & Mysteries; and Hallmark Drama – as well as Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.