KANSAS CITY, Mo. (December 1, 2020) – Hallmark knows that during this holiday season, even the tiniest moments of joy can make the biggest difference. While the holidays are typically a chance to spend more time with family and friends, Hallmark recognizes that this year, many may be celebrating apart from loved ones.
Through an extensive lineup of thoughtful greeting cards and gifts, the company is making it easier to keep the magic of the season alive for those we can’t be with and inspire ways to share more merry.
“As we prepare to celebrate this holiday season, meaningful connections and family traditions are more important than ever,” said Lindsey Roy, Chief Marketing Officer of Hallmark. “Relationships hold our world together, and this year emotional connection is especially vital because many of us are unable to spend time together, causing us to find new ways to create and celebrate our favorite holiday traditions. Holiday cards are a simple way for people to reach out and make a meaningful impact by sharing words of kindness, encouragement, gratitude, or even a special memory from past holidays spent together.”
Christmas is the largest holiday for sending greeting cards in the United States with approximately 1.3 billion cards sent industry-wide. Hallmark has more than 4,500 Christmas cards available this year including:
- Paper Wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable paper craft artwork that allows the card to double as a keepsake. And, new this holiday season are three-dimensional honeycomb details featuring intricate laser-cut designs in different formats, including a praying angel and Christmas tree.
- Hallmark Signature’s distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and attention-grabbing dimension.
- Good Mail cards feature trend-forward designs, a modern voice and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let others know they matter.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- Hallmark Vida is crafted with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common motifs, milestones and traditions.
Hallmark also offers a variety of merry gifts and décor to help you create magical memories and bring the spirit of the season to life like never before.
- Celebrate the comfort of your traditions and welcome new ones with more than 450 new Keepsake Ornaments created to mark special memories and reflect unique passions and interests. Between December 3-6, join in store or online for the Trim The Tree Event, Hallmark’s final ornament release of the season, which includes special offers, Bonus Points, and holiday fun for the whole family.
- Inspire Christmas kindness in kids with the Garland of Good Deeds activity kit. Use this booklet of tear-out prompts to build a garland and offer suggestions for good deeds to perform during the holidays.
- Create new traditions and memories with The Night Before Christmas Recordable Lighted Pop-Up Book that can be enjoyed throughout the season and for years to come for times when distance keeps us apart from those we love.
- Deck the halls with authentic Hallmark Channel products, including apparel and gifts that will fill the season with cheer.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing more than 20,000 worldwide, the approximately $3.8 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently-owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Hallmark Media operates three linear cable channels, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. The company also features Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of uplifting eBooks, audiobooks, and print editions. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter.