KANSAS CITY, Mo. (February 9 2020) – Now more than ever, we need to send love, share laughs and show others how much they matter. That’s why this Valentine’s Day, Hallmark wants to help people share a little love for everyone in their heart – because it’s a day that should be more than grand gestures and soulmates. Valentine’s Day is about love for all.
“We’ve seen traditions around Valentine’s Day transform from just a romantic holiday into a time to pause and celebrate love for all of the important relationships in your life,” said Lindsey Roy, chief marketing officer, Hallmark Cards. “Celebrating love can be as simple as telling your best friend how much she matters. It can be a reminder to your little one that their smile makes you smile. It can be about brightening a coworker’s day.”
Whether humorous or heartfelt, Hallmark has something for everyone in your life, whether it’s someone you love, someone you like, or someone you miss dearly. Speak from your heart with a variety of Hallmark greetings and gifts.
Valentine’s Day is the second-largest holiday for sending greeting cards in the United States with approximately 145 million cards exchanged industry-wide. Hallmark has more than 3,300 Valentine’s Day cards available this year including:
- Good Mail cards feature trend-forward designs, a modern voice and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let others know they matter.
- Hallmark Signature’s distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and attention-grabbing dimension.
- Hallmark Vida is crafted with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common motifs, milestones and traditions.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- Paper Wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable paper craft artwork that allows the card to double as a keepsake.
Hallmark also offers a variety of gifts to cherish those little shared moments and express your love in fun, new ways.
- For kids – Give gifts as sweet as they are, and shop a variety of storybooks, stuffed animals and candy.
- For her – Shop trinket dishes, special frames and decorative mugs and wine glasses to help her drink in all of the love.
- For him – Recruit his favorite characters to deliver a piece of your heart with a variety of pop culture gifts.
- For friends – Celebrate Galentine’s Day with gifts centered on rest and relaxation — cozy socks, wine glasses, candles and more.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employing more than 20,000 worldwide, the approximately $3.8 billion company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently-owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Hallmark Media operates three linear cable channels, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. The company also features Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of uplifting eBooks, audiobooks, and print editions. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter.