KANSAS CITY, Mo. (March 21, 2023) – With Spring in the air calendars are set to fully bloom with celebrations and gatherings of all kinds. Hallmark’s Spring line of gifts and greetings are sure to add even more joy to time spent with friends and family with cards for all springtime holidays to colorful egg-laying hens and so much more.
“Spring is a time for shared celebrations and a renewed sense of hope and appreciation,” said Kristy Lewis, vice president of marketing and consumer experience at Hallmark. “Everything feels fresh and new, filling us with a desire to make the most of our time together as we share in the comforts of peace and faith that the season has to offer.”
Whether shoppers are gathering for Easter on April 9, observing Passover from April 5-13, or celebrating friends and family coming together this spring, Hallmark is here to help caring spirits shine for those around them as they find joy together.
Celebrate spring by sending messages of love and joy. Hallmark offers hundreds of options to choose from. With the option to add your own handwritten message or personalize with text and photos, it’s easier than ever to let someone know you are thinking of them.
- On average, 43 million Easter cards are sent each year and provide a great way to celebrate the season. Watch your Easter card come to life with our The Peanuts® Gang Easter Eggs Musical 3D Pop-Up Easter Card With Light or Peace, Blessings and Love Garden 3D Pop-Up Easter Card.
- Hallmark offers cards for a variety of holidays across cultures, including Passover. Send a simply stated but meaningful message with options like our Peace and Joy to You Passover Card or Friends Are Food for the Soul Passover Card.
Spring & Easter Gifts
Hallmark has everything you need to fill your loved ones’ Easter baskets and bring a smile to their faces.
- Toddlers will love these cute and cuddly gifts like this My Friend Jesus Stuffed Doll, The Lion and The Lamb: A Touch & Feel Book, or Plush Lion Recordable Stuffed Animal that you can use to record a special Easter message.
- Surprise kids of all ages with items like Better Together Chocolate Bunny and Easter Egg Magnetic Plush, God Made You Wonderful Recordable Storybook or a Chick and Bunny Zip-a-Long in their basket.
- Teens and older kids still enjoy getting Easter baskets filled with fun and thoughtful goodies like itty bittys® Peanuts® Easter Egg Snoopy, Keep It Sunny Postcards, Book of 10 or a spring scented 3-Wick Jar Candle that is buy one get one free.
- Think outside of the basket with fun gifts like our Rockin’ Springtime Egg-Laying Hen Singing Stuffed Animal With Motion, Basketful of Treats Bunny Singing Stuffed Animal With Motion or Bunny’s Big Easter Feast Book.
Visit hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store. And for more springtime fun, visit our Ideas & Inspiration page featuring DIY decorations, seasonal recipes, Easter basket-building tips, egg hunt planning guides and more.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, and employing more than 20,000 worldwide, the company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business designs and sells greeting cards, gifts, ornaments and gift packaging in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Hallmark Media operates three cable networks – Hallmark Channel; Hallmark Movies & Mysteries; and Hallmark Drama – as well as Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.