KANSAS CITY, Mo. (May 23, 2023) – Hallmark, the iconic greeting card and gift company, is proud to announce its 2023 exclusive product offerings for both San Diego and New York Comic Con. These highly anticipated events bring together fans of all ages to celebrate their love for pop culture and Hallmark is thrilled to be a part of the excitement.
“We’re excited to offer fans exclusive products that showcase their adoration for the Star Wars™, Harry Potter and other fan franchises,” said Meredith McCormick, vice president of global licensing acquisitions at Hallmark. “Our team has worked hard to create unique items that capture the essence of these worlds and the joy that fans feel when they experience it.”
Hallmark For All Fankind
As part of our ongoing commitment to all fans, you will see PopMinded by Hallmark will now be presented at events as Hallmark with the tagline “For All Fankind.” This change reflects our commitment to celebrating all fandoms and pop culture. You will still find the unique gifts, collectibles, and decor from your favorite TV shows, books, movies, comic books and more that you have come to expect from Hallmark.
Online Star Wars Exclusive Hallmark Keepsake Ornament
In celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Star Wars: The Knights of the Old Republic and the upcoming comic cons, an exclusive Hallmark Keepsake Ornament will be available online beginning Wednesday, May 24, at 10 a.m. CDT. A very limited number will also be available in person at SDCC and NYCC.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic™ Darth Revan Keepsake Ornament Exclusive, $30: In 2003, Star Wars fans and video gamers were introduced to Darth Revan in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, an epic game set thousands of years before events in the original film. This ornament, featuring the fallen-Jedi-turned-Sith wielding a pair of red and purple lightsabers, is the perfect addition to any tree. Event exclusive—one of just 5,000 issued.
Shop the exclusive at Hallmark.com/EventExclusives.
Comic Con Exclusive Products
Attendees will have the chance to get their hands on highly sought-after Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments and Funko Pop! Hallmark Ornaments exclusively at Hallmark’s booth during the events.
The event exclusives will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the Hallmark booth when the convention opens each day. Sales permit one of each exclusive product to be sold per person, per transaction while supplies last.
- Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett™ Krrsantan Keepsake Ornament Exclusive, $30: With his towering stature and unyielding strength, Krrsantan survived a career as a gladiatorial pit fighter to become a formidable bounty hunter—one who sought to kill Boba Fett before forming an unlikely alliance with him to keep peace on Tatooine. Relive the Disney+ original series Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett with this Christmas tree ornament featuring the fierce Wookiee mercenary. Event exclusive—one of just 3,000 issued.
- Star Wars™ Boba Fett (Vintage version) Funko Pop! Hallmark Ornament Exclusive, $15: This Christmas tree ornament features the most infamous bounty in Star Wars lore, Boba Fett, as a scaled-down ornament version of one of your favorite Funko POP! Designs. Event exclusive—one of just 1,800 issued.
More Event Exclusives
- Doctor Who™ The Tenth Doctor Keepsake Ornament Exclusive, $25: This beloved tenth incarnation of the Time Lord, portrayed by David Tennant, adventured through time and space from December 2005 – January 2010 with a variety of companions. Celebrate the Diamond Anniversary of the long running BBC series with this Christmas tree ornament featuring the Doctor holding his sonic screwdriver in his brown suit, a blue-lined tan trench coat and cream sneakers—a repaint of the 2022 Doctor Who ornament. Event exclusive—one of just 3,000 issued.
- Harry Potter™ Luna Lovegood ™ Cheers for Gryffindor™ Keepsake Ornament Exclusive, $25: Loyal and supportive with a whimsical sense of self-expression, Luna Lovegood is the embodiment of kindness and encouragement. Bring Luna’s eccentric spirit to your tree with this Christmas ornament that features Harry Potter’s colorful Ravenclaw friend wearing an oversized lion’s head hat while cheering for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Event exclusive—one of just 2,500 issued.
- Dragon Ball Z Broly Funko Pop! Hallmark Ornament Exclusive, $15: This Christmas tree ornament of the menacing and powerful Saiyan villain, Broly, from Dragon Ball Z features a scaled-down version of one of your favorite Funko POP! designs. Event exclusive—one of just 1,500 issued.
Allotments will be divided evenly each day of the two conventions. Additionally, a small quantity of some of the exclusives will be made available for Keepsake Ornament Club Members. For more information on KOC membership, visit Hallmark.com/KOC.
In addition to the event-exclusive products, the Hallmark booth will showcase upcoming products and sneak peeks from Hallmark’s full line of pop culture-themed products. Visit Hallmark.com/FanEvents for details on how to purchase exclusives and learn about on-site activities planned for each event released closer to the date.
For more information about Hallmark and the pop culture products offered, visit Hallmark.com or your local Hallmark Gold Crown Store.
STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
BBC and DOCTOR WHO (word marks and devices) are trademarks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under license. BBC logo © BBC 1996. DOCTOR WHO logo © BBC 1973. Licensed by BBC Studios.
WIZARDING WORLD characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
Dragon Ball Z is ©BIRD STUDIO/SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION
Pop!® is a trademark of Funko, LLC. © 2023 Funko, LLC
Comic-Con is a registered trademark of San Diego Comic Convention.
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
For more than 100 years, family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, and employing more than 20,000 worldwide, the company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business designs and sells greeting cards, gifts, ornaments and gift packaging in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 rooftops worldwide, including a network of company-owned and independently owned Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art materials and creative play toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. Hallmark Media operates three cable networks – Hallmark Channel; Hallmark Movies & Mysteries; and Hallmark Drama – as well as Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription video on-demand streaming service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.