Supplier Diversity Program
Hallmark began building relationships with minority and women-owned businesses in the late 1960s and formalized a corporate-wide program in 1986. The initiative provides a process to ensure inclusion of minority, women, veteran & LGBT owned businesses that share our standards for quality, service, cost-effectiveness and competitive value in our supply chain. In 2015, that represented 6.8% of Hallmark purchases.
We look for companies that can offer us:
- Advancing technologies that will help us create better products.
- New and unique processes that help us maintain our industry leadership.
- Products and services that will help us run our business efficiently.
We work with minority, women, veteran & LGBT owned firms in these areas:
- Automobile and fleet services
- Computer software
- Construction and engineering services
- Consulting services
- Contract manufacturing
- Direct mail services
- Flexible packaging services and supplies
- Injection molding
- Janitorial services
- Office supplies
- Printing services
- Promotional products
- Temporary employees
- Transportation services
Certified minority, women, veteran & LGBT owned suppliers of services defined above can email (email@example.com) their business profile. This information enables us to introduce your company to our buyers and current suppliers.
Please do NOT submit photos, writing samples or artwork to this email address. Our creative needs are fulfilled in-house, and those who wish to join our creative team can visit the Hallmark Careers website.