How to Apply for Contributions
If your organization meets all of the requirements outlined in the Community Involvement Program Guidelines and relates to the mission of Hallmark’s Community Involvement Program, our application process can be completed online using the Hallmark General Grant Application.
- Proposals are accepted and reviewed throughout the year. There are no deadlines.
- Allow up to six weeks for a decision.
- Cash contributions are generally made only once per year to any given organization.
When applying online, organizations will be asked to provide the following:
- Charitable status through a 501(c)(3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service or by meeting other requirements as a publicly supported entity. This is required before any request can be given further consideration.
- Description of the program/project and the community need addressed.
- Program/project budget, amount requested, and time frame for use of funds.
- Other funding sources secured and pending for the request.
- Number of people served and primary ethnicity served.
- Financial information for the organization, including expenses, revenues, assets and liabilities.
- All applicants will be asked to submit a program budget, organization financial statement, and proposed outcome measures.
Questions related to the application process may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.