Headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., Hallmark has a diverse portfolio of six businesses:
- Hallmark Greetings offers a wide range of greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 100 countries and 100,000 retailer rooftops worldwide.
- Hallmark Retail includes more than 2,000 Hallmark Gold Crown stores in the United States, Canada, England, Ireland and Scotland. Products are also sold on hallmark.com.
- Hallmark Home and Gifts offers a broad array of home décor and gift products.
- Crayola sells a range of art materials and toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe. It also operates Crayola Experience attractions.
- Crown Media Family Networks operates Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama, three 24-hour cable networks, in addition to the e-books division of the Hallmark channels, Hallmark Publishing, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription-based streaming service.
- Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment and residential complex surrounding Hallmark’s world headquarters in Kansas City, Mo.
Learn More About
January 10, 2018Hallmark Celebrates Touchdown Moments at the Big Game