We’ve implemented several protocols aligned with state and local requirements, guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and industry recommendations that are designed to promote cleanliness and reduce physical contact.
Here you will learn what we’ve done and how to best plan your visit so that you can enjoy your time with us! As situations dictate, we will adjust our protocols, so please check for updates.
STEPS WE ARE TAKING:
- Training employees on cleaning protocols and regularly reinforcing personal preventive hygiene best practices.
- Requiring reservations for all guests and implementing touchless e-ticketing.
- Reducing the number of guests to 50% capacity.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the Center.
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations.
STEPS WE ASK THAT YOU TAKE:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the Visitors Center for your convenience. We encourage guests to wash hands frequently for 20 seconds or more.
- Please note that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. You should evaluate your own risk in determining whether or not to visit. For information about COVID-19, please go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Please reschedule your visit if anyone in your group is not feeling well.
Please check back regularly for updates. As situations dictate, we will adjust our protocols.