Liberty Distribution Center
Important information about issues of interest to Hallmark employees and their families.
2101 N. Lightburne Street
Liberty, MO 64068
To summon medical help or to report a fire or other emergency, employees at Liberty should contact 816-792-7316.
Employees should call the 1-888-85CROWN (1-888-852-7696) emergency phone number to hear messages or updates about situations, such as a building closed due to a fire or severe weather. Do not call the number to report an emergency situation or to request help.
- The Liberty Distribution Center opened in 1972.
- The facility is 1.7 million square feet.
- It is one of two U.S. distribution hubs serving Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- The facility fills and ships orders for Hallmark retail customers in 32 states in the Midwestern, western and southern regions of the United States. The facility also serves about 100 countries internationally.
- About 60 percent of all Hallmark products – from greeting cards to gifts to party products – ship out of Liberty, Mo., to stores across the country.