Leavenworth Production Center
Important information about issues of interest to Hallmark employees and their families.
450 Eisenhower Road
Leavenworth, KS 66048
To summon medical help or to report a fire or other emergency, employees at Leavenworth should contact:
- Fire/police/ambulance 9+911
- Medical: 21547
- Cushing Hospital: 913-684-1100
- St. John’s Hospital: 913-680-6000
- Work Comp Medical Needs – North Kansas City Hospital: 816-346-7400
Employees should call the 1-888-85CROWN (1-888-852-7696) emergency phone number to hear messages or updates about situations, such as a building closed due to a fire or severe weather. Do not call the number to report an emergency situation or to request help.
- Hallmark began operating in Leavenworth in 1947.
- The current facility on Eisenhower Road opened in 1968.
- The facility is 756,000 square feet.
- The Leavenworth Production Center specializes in printing, producing and packaging gift wrap (rolls, flat packages and tissue), ribbons, bows and stickers, and papers for Crayola® Color Wonder and Color Explosion products.
- The Leavenworth Production Center employs about 300 people.