Lawrence Production Center
Important information about issues of interest to Hallmark employees and their families.
101 McDonald Drive
P.O. Box 99
Lawrence, KS 66044-0099
To summon medical help or to report a fire or other emergency, employees at Lawrence should do the following:
- Call 9+911directly to receive immediate help.
- Have another employee call the front desk at 785-813-0300 to report the emergency and the location, so emergency personnel can reach it promptly.
- Contact the medical department at 785-813-0154.
Security (fire, other emergency)
- Call+911 directly to receive immediate help.
- Call the front desk at 785-813-0300 to report the emergency and the location so emergency personnel can reach it promptly.
Employees should call the 1-888-85CROWN (1-888-852-7696) emergency phone number to hear messages or updates about situations, such as a building closed due to a fire or severe weather. Do not call this number to report an emergency situation or to request help – see instructions above.
- The Lawrence Greetings Production Center opened in 1958.
- The facility is 650,000 square feet, including 94,000 square feet of warehouse space. It is one of two primary U.S. manufacturing facilities supporting Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- The facility specializes in producing and packaging all of Hallmark’s domestically produced greeting cards and about 98% of all envelopes for Hallmark North America.
- Hallmark brand greeting cards with specialized processes, such as die cut, flitter, flock and foil stamp, are produced in Lawrence as well as the Shoebox humor line the Sunrise brand and cards for Hallmark’s DaySpring subsidiary. Hallmark stationery and boxed cards also are produced in Lawrence.
- The Lawrence Greetings Production Center employs about 700 people.