Hallmark's Major Subsidiaries & Related Businesses
Providing fun and imaginative ways for children to colorfully express themselves.
Headquarters: Easton, Pa.
85-acre commercial and residential complex adjacent to the world headquarters of Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Headquarters: Kansas City, Mo.
- Regional attraction offering a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Key player in Kansas City’s meeting and tourism industry.
- A premier office address for businesses.
- Attracts 5 million people annually.
Publicly-traded corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks.
Launched: Hallmark Channel (2001), Hallmark Movie Channel (2003)
Headquarters: Studio City, Calif.
- Crown Media Holdings, Inc. is the corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks, which includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Hallmark Channel is a 24-hour basic cable network that provides a diverse slate of high-quality entertainment programming available in high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) to a national audience of 87 million subscribers.
- Hallmark Movie Channel is a 24-hour cable network dedicated to bringing viewers family-friendly movies with a mix of classic theatrical films, presentations from the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame library, original Hallmark Channel movies, and special events. The network is available in HD and SD to a national audience of 50 million subscribers.
Leading supplier of Christian greeting cards and gifts.
Headquarters: Siloam Springs, Ark.
- Products feature non-denominational Christian messages.
- Available in more than 3,000 Christian retail stores in the U.S. and in 60 countries around the world.
- Blessings Unlimited, started in 2006, a home party business offering Christian and inspirational products for sale by independent consultants.
A business-to-business division that specializes in helping companies build and grow relationships with employees, customers and prospects.
Acquired: Hallmark Insights (2000), Irresistible Ink (1998), Hallmark Business Expressions (1996)
Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minn.
- Employee recognition, customer engagement, corporate wellness engagement, and sales programs.
Operates Halls specialty department store in two Kansas City locations – the Country Club Plaza and Crown Center.
Headquarters: Kansas City, Mo.
- Halls Plaza store opened in 1965.
- Features fashion for men and women, cosmetics, china, crystal, and decorative home accessories, as well as Hallmark products.
- Halls Crown Center store opened in 1973.
- Halls for Her in Crown Center features women’s fashion sportswear, dresses, shoes, accessories, and cosmetics as well as Kid-OH! children’s clothing and gifts. Also provides a Corporate Gift Service.
- Halls The Store for Men in Crown Center features men’s clothing and accessories.
- Halls Downstairs for Men in Crown Center features men’s casual clothing, denim and accessories.
Leader in high-quality color separation and lithography.
Headquarters: Midland, Ga.
- Litho-Krome Co., LLC – Pioneered early color offset lithography and gained recognition for producing limited-edition prints for a number of major art publishers and artists, such as Norman Rockwell and Thomas Kinkade.
- Litho-Krome ProColor – Provides press printed and fine art products for professional photographers.
- My Canvas Creation – Offers consumers an outlet for creating personalized art from a photograph.
Broadband, subscription-based online video service and film production company.
Headquarters: Los Angeles, Calif.
- Offers heartwarming short films, family-friendly movies and documentaries.
- Subscribers are able to experience HallmarkSpiritClips.com content online, streaming to TV, and via mobile devices.