- Hallmark.com enables consumers to personalize a variety of products using their own photos and messages.
- Hallmark began offering the ability to personalize greeting cards, invitations and announcements online in 2007.
- After a consumer personalizes a card, Hallmark will address, stamp and mail the card to the recipient.
Personalized products available on Hallmark.com can be customized for any occasion that people celebrate.
- Some people use them for traditional events, such as holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, religious events, retirements, graduations and new babies.
- Others turn to them to celebrate the more out-of-the-ordinary events like bachelorette parties, family reunions, pet birthdays, recitals, Super Bowl parties, barbecues or tailgate parties.
Because the products are fully customizable online, there is a design that works for virtually any occasion.
Personalized Greeting Cards, Invitations & Announcements
- Thousands of greeting cards can be customized on Hallmark.com for any occasion. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, including an ornament-shaped photo card for the holidays.
- Invitations are available for every type of celebration – from birthday and holiday gatherings to showers, weddings, housewarmings, reunions, religious celebrations, graduations and so much more.
- Consumers may choose from a large variety of announcement designs to tell family and friends about a big event – for example, a marriage, new baby, graduation or new address.
- Thank-you cards are available in dozens of designs to coordinate with invitations and other personalized products.
- Each personalized card design features text that can be left as is or altered completely. Hallmark provides a message library from which consumers can choose professionally written sentiments, or they can make up their own.
- Many products include space for consumers to add their favorite personal photos.
- In addition to choosing messages and adding photos, personalized Cards With Sound allow consumers to choose a song clip that will play when the card is opened.
- After consumers finish their designs, Hallmark professionally prints the cards. Hallmark.com can either ship the cards to the person who ordered them, or address, stamp and send the cards directly to the recipients on any date the sender chooses (future dating is available).
- Consumers may use Hallmark's personalized greetings service to send a card to many people, as with a holiday card or party invitation, or to send a card to individual people, such as a birthday or thank-you card.
- Most designs coordinate with other personalized products available on Hallmark.com, such as thank-you cards and save-the-date cards.
- With volume discounts, consumers begin saving money when they order more than 21 cards with the same personalized design.
- Hallmark.com also offers photo greeting cards customized for business needs.
Available Online at Hallmark.com
Find Hallmark personalized greeting cards, invitations and announcements online at Hallmark.com.