- Hallmark Party is among the industry’s top three partyware companies.
- Hallmark Party has broad distribution in more than 35,000 party specialty, toy, discount, food, drug, military, and card specialty stores.
- Hallmark first introduced paper partyware products in 1960.
- Hallmark Party offers more than 120 everyday and 25 seasonal partyware designs.
- Hallmark introduced the Dream Party concept in Walmart stores and independent party specialty stores in 2013. Dream Party pays attention to all of the details to make guests feel like they have been immersed in a different world. A large assortment of products make it easy for moms to set the scene, create an adventure and help party guests remember the fun long after the party is over. Products include balloon drops, large decorations and props, room transformation kits, wearable items, games and activities, and party favors.
- New kids’ designs for 2013 include Iron Man 3™, DreamWorks Turbo, Disney Sofia the First, Disney Doc McStuffins (July), The Smurfs™ (July), Avengers Assemble (August), Disney Planes (August), Cartoon Network Adventure Time (September), and Disney Frozen (November).
- The 2013 line also includes new patterns for adult parties as well as for baby showers and weddings.
- Products include plates, cups, napkins and table covers, as well as coordinating invitations, decorations, party favors, birthday banners, thank-you notes, and stickers.
- Hallmark Party has relationships with top licensors – such as Disney, Warner Bros., Marvel, DreamWorks Studios, United Media, Lucasfilm, Cartoon Network, FOX, Sony, Universal, NASCAR®, Summit Entertainment (Twilight series), and the National Football League (NFL).
- These licensing relationships enable Hallmark Party to create products with consumer-favorite designs and characters including Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Disney Princesses, Disney Tangled, Disney Fairies, Spider-Man™, Batman™, and Disney/Pixar Cars; and logos from favorite NFL teams and the Super Bowl.
- In addition, Hallmark Party features characters from the latest films and television shows including: Disney Jr. shows Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Minnie’s Bowtique, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse; and other cartoons such as Disney Phineas & Ferb, Lucas Star Wars™, and Scooby-Doo™. This year’s patterns that coordinate with films releasing in 2013 include: Disney Monsters University, Superman™, Turbo, Phineas & Ferb, Smurfs 2, Disney Planes and Disney Frozen.
- Hallmark Party offers kids’ patterns that can be enhanced with 3-D glasses, including Star Wars Generations and Toy Story 3.
- Hallmark Party offers traditional and innovative accessories such as birthday candles, confetti, doilies, decorative signs, treat bags, crepe streamers, party games, temporary tattoos, Link'emz bracelets, and seasonal jewelry. Many of these items coordinate with partyware designs.
- Hallmark Party also offers several pull-string piñatas featuring popular licensed characters that coordinate with party patterns.
- Hallmark Party continues to develop unique birthday party favors including Punch Out Table Decorations – these come in a 26-page book that decorates a party table for 12 guests with character stand-ups, full-size place mats, a 38-inch table runner, place cards, napkin rings, napkin/treat holder, oversized confetti, treat bag tags, fork and cup decorations, and more. Sticker favor boxes (100 stickers per box, 4 boxes in a retail package) and lenticular puzzles are new in 2012.
- The Hallmark Sticker line offers a broad range of everyday and seasonal sticker designs and innovative formats. Many stickers feature licensed characters or special processes such as glitter, foil, holographic images, layered paper, epoxy, puffy designs, or clear backgrounds.
Hallmark first introduced partyware in 1960. In 1991, Hallmark began using the Party Express name. In 1994, the company created a dedicated Party Express business unit and converted all party products to the Party Express brand. In 2010, the name was changed again to Hallmark Party.
In 1995, Tapper Candies, a company acquired by Hallmark and now part of Hallmark Party, introduced “The Original Goody Bag,” designed for kids and containing candy and other treats, such as toys, stickers and puzzles. Hallmark Party now offers ready-to-fill treat bags for virtually every theme used on Hallmark kids’ partyware.
Hallmark Party seeks to add products consumers want to use in their celebrations. In 2003, it began offering a line of pull-string piñatas, and in 2005, Hallmark Party introduced the Stickeroni line of stickers.
In 2011, Hallmark Party introduced Moveable Decorations – peel-and-stick decals that adhere to most surfaces and can be easily repositioned and reused without leaving an adhesive residue behind.
In 2013, Hallmark Party brought Dream Party to life to help busy moms create the birthday parties of their children’s dreams. Dream Party is an inspired approach to kids’ birthday parties that combines the most popular characters with clever products at a great value.
The widest selection of Hallmark Party products can be found through party specialty and mass retailers – in stores, online and through catalogs. Hallmark Party products are also available at select Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and wherever Hallmark products are sold.