- Hallmark Party is among the industry’s top three partyware companies.
- Hallmark Party has broad distribution in more than 35,000 party specialty, toy, discount, food, drug, military, and card specialty stores.
- Hallmark first introduced paper partyware products in 1960.
- Hallmark Party offers more than 120 everyday and 25 seasonal partyware designs.
- New kids’ designs for 2012 include Curious George, Precious Moments® Baby Boy and Baby Girl, Mickey Fun and Friends, Minnie Bows, Disney’s Fanciful Princess, Avengers, and Scooby-Doo™ Mod Mystery.
- New designs for adults include Spring Peonies, Lemons and Limes, Bridal Dots, and Paisley.
- Products include plates, cups, napkins, table covers and plastic utensils, as well as coordinating invitations, decorations, party favors, birthday banners and posters, thank-you notes, and stickers.
- Hallmark also offers more than 300 personalized party plate designs. Consumers can visit HallmarkParty.com to add their own photos and/or message to 9-inch Hallmark dinner plates. Hallmark prints and ships the custom plates to the consumer within a week. One- and two-day shipping options also are available.
- Hallmark Party has relationships with top licensors – such as Disney, Warner Bros., Marvel, DreamWorks Studios, United Media, Lucasfilm, Cartoon Network, FOX, Sony, Universal, NASCAR®, Summit Entertainment (Twilight series), and the National Football League (NFL).
- These licensing relationships enable Hallmark Party to create products with consumer-favorite designs and characters including Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Disney Princesses, Disney Fairies, Spider-Man™, Batman™, Scooby-Doo™, Kung Fu Panda 2, and Disney/Pixar’s Cars; and logos from favorite NFL teams and the Super Bowl. In addition, Hallmark Party features characters from the latest films and television shows including Disney, Star Wars™, Harry Potter, Twilight™, Happy Feet™ 2, Glee™, Handy Manny, Wizards of Waverly Place, Disney’s Phineas & Ferb, and Ben 10 Alien Force.
- Hallmark Party offers kids’ patterns that can be enhanced with 3-D glasses, including Star Wars Generations and Toy Story 3.
- Many party designs feature innovative touches such as metallic inks, glossy finishes and photographic images; plates in the shape of squares, stars and more; or paper masks, tiaras and other wearable items.
- Hallmark Party offers traditional and innovative accessories such as birthday candles, confetti, doilies, decorative signs, treat bags, crepe streamers, party games, coasters, temporary tattoos, Link'emz bracelets, and seasonal jewelry. Many of these items coordinate with partyware designs.
- Hallmark Party also offers several pull-string piñatas featuring popular licensed characters that coordinate with party patterns.
- Hallmark Party continues to develop unique birthday party favors including Punch Out Table Decorations – these come in a 26-page book that decorates a party table for 12 guests with character stand-ups, full-size place mats, a 38-inch table runner, place cards, napkin rings, napkin/treat holder, oversized confetti, treat bag tags, fork and cup decorations, and more. Sticker favor boxes (100 stickers per box, 4 boxes in a retail package) and lenticular puzzles are new in 2012.
- The Stickeroni from Hallmark line offers a broad range of everyday and seasonal sticker designs. Many stickers feature licensed characters or special processes such as glitter, foil, holographic images, layered paper, epoxy, puffy designs, or clear backgrounds.
- Hallmark offers many Moveable Decorations – peel-and-stick decals that adhere to most surfaces and can be easily repositioned and reused without leaving an adhesive residue behind. Hallmark Moveable Decorations focus on seasonal celebrations and many feature popular characters from Disney. They are available in select Walmart, CVS and other mass-channel retail stores.
Hallmark first introduced partyware in 1960. In 1991, Hallmark began using the Party Express name. In 1994, the company created a dedicated Party Express business unit and converted all party products to the Party Express brand. In 2010, the name was changed again to Hallmark Party.
In 1995, Tapper Candies, a company acquired by Hallmark and now part of Hallmark Party, introduced “The Original Goody Bag,” designed for kids and containing candy and other treats, such as toys, stickers and puzzles. Hallmark Party now offers ready-to-fill treat bags for virtually every theme used on Hallmark kids’ partyware.
Hallmark Party seeks to add products consumers want to use in their celebrations. In 2003, it began offering a line of pull-string piñatas, and in 2005, Hallmark Party introduced the Stickeroni line of stickers.
In 2011, Hallmark Party introduced Moveable Decorations – peel-and-stick decals that adhere to most surfaces and can be easily repositioned and reused without leaving an adhesive residue behind.
The widest selection of Hallmark Party products can be found through party specialty and mass retailers – in stores, online and through catalogs. Hallmark Party products are also available at select Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and wherever Hallmark products are sold.
Hallmark personalized party plates are available online at HallmarkParty.com.