Favorite Characters Licensed Gift Collections
- Hallmark forged the company's first-ever licensing agreement in 1932 to use Disney characters on greeting cards.
- Today Hallmark holds licensing agreements for 7 of the top 10 most popular licensed properties.
- Hallmark's licensing portfolio usually encompasses rights to use characters on a variety of products, from greeting cards to gifts to
Keepsake Ornaments and itty bittys.
Hallmark Gold Crown® stores provide a broad selection of unique gifts featuring licensed characters from some of today's most in-demand properties.
- Hallmark and Disney first entered into a licensing agreement in 1932.
- Walt Disney and Hallmark founder J.C. Hall formed a lasting friendship as well as an ongoing business relationship.
Hallmark provides Disney gifts that celebrate fun, family and friendship, coupling unique designs with iconic editorial from Walt Disney's vault of favorite characters. Many gift items such as framed prints, plaques, photo frames and mugs – feature quotes from Walt Disney or from memorable Disney movies and characters. Collectible itty bittys® plush and the new fun and functional CUBEEZ stackable tin boxes feature characters from favorite Disney stories, such as The Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella and Snow White. Silhouette figurines deliver sophisticated and timeless depictions of classic Disney characters, including Winnie the Pooh.
Disney The Muppets
- The Muppets were created by Jim Henson in 1955.
Hallmark Gold Crown stores are home to Disney The Muppets gifts with a fun product line that is all about optimism, encouragement and friendship. Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo and Animal are all basking in an updated late ‘70s look on T-shirts, a messenger bag and other formats with classic poses and favorite quotes and lyrics. The characters are also featured characters in the popular collectible itty bittys® plush line and the new fun and functional CUBEEZ stackable tin boxes.
- 2015 marks the 20th anniversary of Disney•Pixar's Toy Story.
Hallmark's Disney•Pixar gift line celebrates relationships and relives favorite moments. Classic movie quotes and characters are featured alongside original Hallmark writings and are combined with muted tones and color blocking to create a unique spin for the Disney•Pixar universe. Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Nemo and members of The Incredibles family are featured on travel mugs, perpetual calendars, picture frames, water globes and bookends. Popular Disney•Pixar characters are also part of the Hallmark itty bittys® plush collection and the new fun and functional CUBEEZ stackable tin boxes.
- Peanuts is the No. 1 comic strip in the world, appearing in more than 2,200 newspapers in 75 countries and 25 languages.
- Hallmark and Charles Schulz entered a licensing agreement in 1960. It is Hallmark's longest continual licensing arrangement.
- The Peanuts characters will make their big-screen debut in The Peanuts Movie, premiering Nov. 6, 2015.
This gift collection provides Peanuts® fans with options ranging from figurines, water globes, mugs and plaques, to framed cartoon strips and a variety of different Snoopy™ plush toys. Charles Schulz's beloved characters have universal appeal, and Hallmark combines heartfelt, warm sentiments and designs to create classic, timeless gifts.
- Star Wars™ is the biggest movie series of all time. All six Star Wars movies rank individually in the top 50 films of all time.
- In December 2015, a new Star Wars trilogy called Star Wars: The Force Awakens will introduce a whole new generation to Star Wars on the big screen.
Hallmark's line of exclusive Star Wars gifts features memorable quotes and characters from the entire movie saga. The line offers unique formats with the franchise's iconic characters, including a pizza cutter that sounds like a lightsaber, a Death Star clock, an R2-D2™ birthday cupcake, and tin signs featuring Darth Vader™ and Yoda™. The wit and wisdom of Star Wars appeals to both dedicated fans and happy enthusiasts.
The Wizard of Oz™
- 2014 marked the 75th anniversary of this American classic – The Wizard of Oz™ movie was first released in 1939.
- The Wizard of Oz has been named the most-watched motion picture in history by the Library of Congress.
Hallmark's collection of The Wizard of Oz gifts relives cherished memories and features endearing messages of family, home and friendship. Favorite characters, icons and images from the beloved movie – such as the yellow brick road and ruby slippers – highlight memorable quotes and scenes and are reimagined in embroidered sentiments, bookends, framed sentiments, mugs and snow globes.
In Stores & Online
These gift collections are available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide and online at Hallmark.com. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.