- An average of 4 million babies are born each year in the United States. (Source: National Vital Statistics Reports, 2014)
- The highest percentages of births occurs during the morning and midday hours. (Source: U.S. Census Bureau, 2013)
- Noah and Emma were the most popular baby names in 2014. (Source: Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, 2014)
Hallmark offers more than 100 baby cards, multiple gift items and many unique ways to welcome, commemorate and record a family's growth. Consumers can find something for nearly every stage parents experience when expanding their families. With Hallmark cards and gifts, consumers can send a friend a card to show their support during pregnancy, create invitations for baby showers, customize baby announcements, find an array of gifts for the baby and the parents, record memories in unique ways, and much more.
- Hallmark offers cards for pregnancy support, the arrival of a new baby, baby showers, baptisms/christenings, and supporting the parents during the baby's first year. They also offer congratulatory cards for sons, daughters, twins, triplets, multiple births, adoptions, big brothers, big sisters, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- Cards are also available for all types of families and situations including adoption, same-sex parents and multiples parents with numerous, exciting ways to announce their new arrivals and to invite people to celebrate with them. Stores offer a variety of packaged baby shower invitations and birth announcements. Some include enhancements, such as glitter or attachments.
- Consumers can also find baptism and christening cards which provide wishes and blessings for the child and parents, as well as cards addressed to a godchild, grandchild, niece and nephew.
- Consumers can customize announcements, shower invitations and thank-you notes at some Hallmark Gold Crown stores. Consumers can see printed samples of the cards before they order.
- Personalized baby shower invitations, new-baby announcements and cards of congratulations are easy to create and order online at InkandMain.com. Shoppers can create the perfect card by personalizing the text and/or adding photographs. InkandMain.com will then stamp and send the card directly to the recipient or back to the sender to hand deliver.
- Hallmarkecards.com offers ecards for baby showers, announcing the arrival of a new baby and congratulations, available with a subscription.
Hallmark Gold Crown Gifts & Hallmark.com
Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and Hallmark.com offer a variety of unique gifts that help consumers express just how precious a new baby is including:
- A variety of unique gifts appropriate for the babies and the parents. The line includes albums and frames for "before the baby," pregnancy journal, monthly pregnancy photo kit and two sonogram frames.
- A curated selection of gifts designed to provide both emotion and function, allowing the person giving the gift to be as happy as the person receiving it. The gifts cover a wide range of needs including memory keeping, photo frames, stuffed animals, beautifully designed blankets, banks for children, gifts for the new parent, treasured keepsakes and Hallmark artist collections.
- Hallmark Vida Baby and Hallmark Mahogany Baby feature culturally rich gifts including Spanish language, African American imagery and are designed to evoke the joy and genuine delight associated with the blessing of welcoming a new member into the family.
- Religious items provide inspirational baby, baptism and christening gifts - such as ceramic crosses imprinted with inspirational sentiments, Hallmark Gift Books; trinket boxes; frames and albums marking baptism, confirmation, family captions and godchild; and stuffed animals embroidered with a simple blessing or a cross.
- Several Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments help mark the happy occasion including designs for new parents, the baby's first Christmas, grandbaby's first Christmas, and baby's first birthday.
- Hallmark baby gift wrap is the perfect way to present the perfect gift. Many gift bags and trims have special touches including satin ribbons and faux diaper pins with tiny blocks. A large plastic gift bag takes care of hard-to-wrap baby items. Gift card presenters provide a unique way to give a gift card at a shower or to welcome the new baby.
Hallmark Baby Available at Additional Retail Outlets
Consumers can now find new and exciting Hallmark Baby products at a variety of retailers including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Kohl's, Babies "R" Us, Buy Buy Baby, baby boutiques and online retailers including Amazon. These compelling and meaningful formats include stuffed animals, books, nursery décor, bedding and apparel. The products feature on-trend baby products and compelling solutions for parents that capture everyday moments as well as special days. Hallmark artists, designers and writers work together to develop these curated collections that combine strong art with creative editorial.
As the latest addition to the Hallmark family of brands, HallmarkBaby.com delivers on-trend clothes, gifts and nursery décor full of character and creativity straight to your doorstep. Many of our gifts and garments can be customized with personalized embroidery for that extra special touch. Hallmark's talented team of artists, designers and writers lovingly create this line for baby that's full of creativity and inspiration - just like the kids who wear them. From bodysuits to rompers to sleepwear, the softest, most huggable high-quality fabrics are used to make sure that our garments are soft as a hug and sweet as a giggle.
In Stores and Online
Hallmark baby cards, gifts and gift wrap are available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide and online at Hallmark.com. Baby clothing and gifts can be found at HallmarkBaby.com and additional retailers nationwide. Personalized baby and congratulations cards are available at InkandMain.com. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.