Hallmark Gold Crown® Stores
Hallmark Gold Crown® stores make up one of the nation’s longest-lived network of specialty retail stores with a focus on helping consumers connect, celebrate and commemorate all of life’s special occasions.
The stores are known for their breadth of selection and personalized customer service. They carry the widest selection of Hallmark greeting cards, stationery, gifts and gift wrap, as well as products for decorating and entertaining, personal accessories, baby and kids’ gifts, and gourmet food and candy.
As Hallmark's premiere channel of distribution, many of Hallmark's innovative new product collections debut in Hallmark Gold Crown stores. Their presence in cities and towns across the country are a key contributing factor to the power of the Hallmark brand.
Most Hallmark Gold Crown stores are independently owned and operated. They are not franchises, operating instead under licensing agreements to use the Hallmark Gold Crown name and carry Hallmark products. Stores in the network must meet specific standards that help store owners focus on providing enjoyable shopping experiences.
In return Hallmark provides a number of services and benefits that offer some of the economies of scale enjoyed by national chains while maintaining the advantages of local ownership that consumers appreciate. These include access to store design and real estate services, front-of-store signs, training, negotiated discounts with suppliers, exclusive terms and in some cases exclusive products with key non-Hallmark suppliers and special event and marketing support.
Hallmark Gold Crown Network Facts
- 2,600 Hallmark Gold Crown stores in the U.S.
- 380 corporate stores, with the rest independently owned and operated.
- To locate the nearest store, call 1-800-HALLMARK (800-425-5627) or use the store locator on Hallmark.com.
"Crown Rewards" Store Loyalty Program
- With purchases at a Hallmark Gold Crown store, Crown Rewards members accumulate points that can be redeemed toward the purchase of Hallmark products at any Hallmark Gold Crown store.
- Introduced in 1994.
- First consumer-reward program in the greeting card industry.
- More than 12 million active members.
- One of the largest and longest-running consumer loyalty programs in the U.S.