Show Support & Care
- More than one in six Americans (who work a full- or part-time job) report assisting with care for an elderly or disabled family member, relative, or friend. (Source: Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, July 2011)
- Hallmark first made cards expressing sentiments of friendship in 1919.
- Hallmark began creating sympathy cards in the 1920s and get well cards in the late 1920s.
- Hallmark’s slogan “When You Care Enough to Send the Very Best” was introduced in 1944.
Our loved ones give so much of themselves to us and others. They make us feel loved, valued and supported whenever we need it, so it’s only reasonable that we want to give back to those who have given so much to us.
Hallmark offers a variety of products designed to help support the special people in your life and be there for them when they need you most.
Caring & Supportive Products
- Encouragement Cards — As our friends experience life’s challenges, Hallmark’s Encouraging Words collection helps share heartfelt words of comfort and support. These messages of encouragement address a wide range of real-life situations including cancer, dieting, divorce, parenting, grief, recovery and more.
- Personalized Greetings — With Hallmark.com’s personalized greetings, you can add photos and personalized messages directly into the design of any card you choose. And you can send a message of support without leaving the comfort of your own home. After uploading your image and adding the message, Hallmark.com will address, stamp and mail the card for you.
- Sympathy — A friend’s loss of a loved one, or a beloved pet, often leaves us at a loss for words. The more difficult the situation, the more people turn to Hallmark for the right words. So Hallmark serves this need with a wide range of sympathy and support cards. Hallmark research also indicates that a sympathy card is more meaningful to the bereaved when it includes a personal note from the sender.
- Card Showers from Hallmark — This all-new Hallmark online service offers a simple way to shower friends with cards to show support in tough times. Imagine a friend who needs some cheering up opening the mailbox to find it full of cards from those who care. Card Showers from Hallmark helps the organizer reach out to mutual friends and offers a simple way to create or purchase a card – either online or in stores.
- American Heroes — When a loved one is serving in the military, time and distance apart makes it so important to maintain a connection. This special collection of patriotic cards honors the person and the uniform, whether they are serving our country or our neighborhood. And it gives that person something to hold onto as a reminder of those back home.
- Give a Card That Gives Back — When making a difference with your purchases makes a difference to you or your recipient, Hallmark offers products that benefit specific charities with each purchase, including UNICEF and Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. You can show support for a cause while showing support for a friend.
In Stores & Online
Hallmark cards are available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide, online at Hallmark.com, and wherever Hallmark products are sold. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.