Make a Friend’s Day
- Today’s wired world provides more ways of keeping in touch than ever before – emails, phone calls, texting, Facebook, cards, and getting together in person. Whatever the method, they all serve to maintain friendships that matter.
- On Facebook, the average user has 130 Facebook friends. This includes about five “core” people and 15 close friends or family members. (Source: Facebook 2011 and Hallmark research)
- Hallmark first made cards expressing sentiments of friendship in 1919.
Sometimes, in the blur of life, it’s hard to find your keys, let alone pause long enough to tell a friend you’re thinking of them. But those friendships are important and they make life better. There’s no better time than now to tell the friends closest to your heart what they need to hear.
So let Hallmark help you tell them in a way they can hold on to. Hallmark offers many easy ways to make a friend’s day – whether it’s for a birthday, to provide support or just because.
- Greeting Cards — Hallmark provides a variety of ways to help connect or reconnect with friends. Some cards use refreshingly honest humor to convey support and celebrate friendship. Others help reassure the recipient her friends are behind her each step of the way. Hallmark also offers culturally relevant greetings in the Hallmark Mahogany line (geared toward African-American consumers) and the Hallmark Sinceramente collection (developed for Hispanic consumers).
- Blooming Expressions™ — A flower that blooms again and again that you don’t have to water? Blooming Expressions are first-of-its-kind flowers that blossom with the touch of a button and unveil a special message ranging from friendship to love to thinking of you. Surprise a friend you admire, love or appreciate with a Hallmark Blooming Expression.
- Card Showers — This all-new Hallmark online service offers a simple way to shower friends with cards for special occasions or to show support in tough times. Card Showers from Hallmark helps the organizer reach out to mutual friends and offers a simple way to create or purchase a card – either online or in stores.
- Personalized Greetings — With Hallmark.com, you can send a one-of-a-kind card to a one-of-a-kind friend without even leaving your house or office. Just upload a photo and add a personal message to your card of choice, and Hallmark.com will do the rest! By addressing, stamping and mailing the card, Hallmark.com makes it easy and convenient to reach out.
- Hallmark Go Cards App for iPhone — Greeting card sending just got a bit easier with the launch of Hallmark's new Go Cards app for the iPhone. This new free app enables you to select, personalize and send a paper greeting card from an iPhone anytime, anywhere. You can snap a photo, add it to a card, add your message, and even sign the card before you send it to a friend.
- Personalized Plates — Hosting a girls’ night or heading to a cook-out? Think about bringing something a little unexpected – your friends’ photo on plates! Personalized plates from Hallmark.com are an easy way to add your personal touch to a get-together with friends. Add a photo and a personal message for a unique way to relive meaningful moments and show them how much they mean to you.
- Hallmark.com Invitation and Reminder Service — To help keep track of the big and small moments, rely on the Hallmark calendar. Enter or upload key dates and addresses once, then use the online service to send invitations and get reminders throughout the year.
In Stores & Online
Hallmark cards are available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores nationwide, online at Hallmark.com, and wherever Hallmark products are sold. A variety of gift items also are available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores. Use the store locator on Hallmark.com to find the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown store.