Hallmark's Major Subsidiaries & Related Businesses
Providing fun and imaginative ways for children to colorfully express themselves.
Headquarters: Easton, Pa.
85-acre commercial and residential complex adjacent to the world headquarters of Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Headquarters: Kansas City, Mo.
- Regional attraction offering a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Key player in Kansas City’s meeting and tourism industry.
- A premier office address for businesses.
- Attracts 5 million people annually.
Publicly traded corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks.
Launched: Hallmark Channel (2001), Hallmark Movie Channel (2003)
Headquarters: Studio City, Calif.
- Crown Media Holdings, Inc. is the corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks, which includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Hallmark Channel is a 24-hour basic cable network that provides a diverse slate of high-quality entertainment programming available in high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) to a national audience of 86 million subscribers.
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is a 24-hour cable network dedicated to bringing viewers family-friendly movies with a mix of classic theatrical films, presentations from the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame library, original Hallmark Channel movies, and special events. The network is available in HD and SD to a national audience of 53 million subscribers.
Leading supplier of Christian greeting cards and gifts.
Headquarters: Siloam Springs, Ark.
- Products feature non-denominational Christian messages.
- Available in more than 2,000 Christian retail stores in the U.S. and in 60 countries around the world.
- The (in)courage brand is an e-commerce website, "Home for the hearts of women," helping women express their Christian faith from an everyday perspective.
- Mary & Martha (formerly Blessings Unlimited), started in 2006, a home party business offering Christian and inspirational products for sale by independent consultants.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Hallmark Marketing Corp., Hallmark Baby is a direct-to-consumer digital storefront for those who want distinct children's wear that blends playful comfort with lasting quality, for special days or anydays.
Products: Top quality baby and children's clothing sold online
A business-to-business division that specializes in helping companies build and grow relationships with employees, customers and prospects.
Acquired: Hallmark Insights (2000), Irresistible Ink (1998), Hallmark Business Expressions (1996)
Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minn.
- Employee recognition, customer engagement, corporate wellness engagement, and sales programs.
Operates Halls on Grand specialty department store in Kansas City's Crown Center.
Headquarters: Kansas City, Mo.
- Originally opened in Downtown Kansas City's "Petticoat Lane" district.
- Subsequently moved to other downtown locations, and in 1965, to the Country Club Plaza. A Crown Center store opened in 1973.
- Now in a single Crown Center location as the re-imagined Halls on Grand, on the third level of the Crown Center Shops
- Features fashion for men and women including designer brands exclusive in Kansas City, as well as cosmetics, china, crystal and decorative home accessories.
- H-Bar cafe offers beverages and light fare.
Subscription-based streaming video on demand service and film production company.
Founded: 2007 as SpiritClips
Headquarters: Los Angeles, Calif.
- Founded by Academy Award-winning producer Rob Fried.
- Renamed/rebranded as Feeln September 2014.
- Offers heartwarming films that move, inspire and delight audiences of all ages
- Subscribers are able to experience Feeln content online, streaming to TV, and via mobile devices.