Hallmark's Major Subsidiaries & Related Businesses
Providing fun and imaginative ways for children to colorfully express themselves.
Headquarters: Easton, Pa.
85-acre commercial and residential complex adjacent to the world headquarters of Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Headquarters: Kansas City, Mo.
- Regional attraction offering a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Key player in Kansas City’s meeting and tourism industry.
- A premier office address for businesses.
- Attracts 5 million people annually.
Publicly traded corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks.
Launched: Hallmark Channel (2001), Hallmark Movie Channel (2003)
Headquarters: Studio City, Calif.
- Crown Media Holdings, Inc. is the corporate parent for the portfolio of cable networks and related businesses under Crown Media Family Networks, which includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
- Hallmark Channel is a 24-hour basic cable network that provides a diverse slate of high-quality entertainment programming available in high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) to a national audience of 86 million subscribers.
- Hallmark Movie Channel is a 24-hour cable network dedicated to bringing viewers family-friendly movies with a mix of classic theatrical films, presentations from the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame library, original Hallmark Channel movies, and special events. The network is available in HD and SD to a national audience of 53 million subscribers.
Leading supplier of Christian greeting cards and gifts.
Headquarters: Siloam Springs, Ark.
- Products feature non-denominational Christian messages.
- Available in more than 3,000 Christian retail stores in the U.S. and in 60 countries around the world.
- Mary & Martha (formerly Blessings Unlimited), started in 2006, a home party business offering Christian and inspirational products for sale by independent consultants.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Hallmark Marketing Corp., Hallmark Baby is a direct-to-consumer digital storefront for those who want distinct children's wear that blends playful comfort with lasting quality, for special days or anydays.
Products: Top quality baby and children's clothing sold online
A business-to-business division that specializes in helping companies build and grow relationships with employees, customers and prospects.
Acquired: Hallmark Insights (2000), Irresistible Ink (1998), Hallmark Business Expressions (1996)
Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minn.
- Employee recognition, customer engagement, corporate wellness engagement, and sales programs.
Operates Halls specialty department store in two Kansas City locations – the Country Club Plaza and Crown Center.
Headquarters: Kansas City, Mo.
- Halls Plaza store opened in 1965.
- Features fashion for men and women, cosmetics, china, crystal, and decorative home accessories, as well as Hallmark products.
- In 2014, will move to exciting new space on the third level of the Crown Center Shops.
- Halls Crown Center store opened in 1973.
- Now closed for construction to make way for an exciting new, single Halls on Grand store on the third level of the Crown Center Shops, opening September 2014.
Leader in high-quality color separation and lithography.
Headquarters: Midland, Ga.
- Litho-Krome Co., LLC – Pioneered early color offset lithography and gained recognition for producing limited-edition prints for a number of major art publishers and artists.
- Today prints a majority of Hallmark's domestically produced greeting cards.
Broadband, subscription-based online video service and film production company.
Headquarters: Los Angeles, Calif.
- Offers heartwarming short films, family-friendly movies and documentaries.
- Subscribers are able to experience HallmarkSpiritClips.com content online, streaming to TV, and via mobile devices.