Hallmark's vision of creating a more emotionally connected world requires that the company's business reach around the globe. Through a combination of international subsidiaries, licensees and distributors, Hallmark meets the needs of people in more than 30 languages and 100 countries.
- 1966, as a division of Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- About 2,000 full-time employees around the world.
- Fewer than 30 work at Hallmark's Kansas City headquarters.
- Predominantly greeting cards and gift wrap.
- Hallmark Cards PLC (Bradford) 44-1274-25-2000
- Hallmark Cards UK
North American Division